Join Financial Coach, Author, and founder of Budget and Heal, Shakira Drones, for this women’s budgeting workshop and book signing event!
Empower Her Wallet is a community-focused financial literacy workshop designed specifically for women burdened with student loan debt, credit card debt, and personal loan debt. The workshop aims to educate and empower participants with practical budgeting skills, financial management strategies, and the importance of tracking their expenses. By providing a supportive and interactive environment, we aim to equip women with the knowledge and tools necessary to take control of their finances and build a solid foundation for a brighter financial future.
In this workshop, you will:
- Assess your current financial situation
- Learn how to create a Zero Based Budget
- Review popular tools and Apps to simplify budgeting
- Learn Strategies for staying on budget and adjusting as needed
- Learn about different types of debt
- Review bank and credit card statements for savings, money leaks, and fraud
- Engage in Q and A with Shakira
Bring a copy of a recent bank or credit card statement to maximize your learning!
Please Register! https://bit.ly/empowerherwallet
Follow us Online!
Budget and Heal:
Newark Public Library: